TawHai Floating bar claims to be the biggest floating bar in Asia. “Tawhai” is a local dialect which means “relaxed”, and it surely lives up to its name.
For P285, inclusive of unlimited flat boat service, you can relax (or party) aboard the floating bar. Please note that you will need to sign a waiver before you can enter the floating bar. If you wish to take your adventure to the next level, you can jump over board but at your own risk. Kids below 18 should be accompanied by a parent or a guardian. TawHai offers you a spectacular view of the beach while basking under the sun. Here, you can enjoy a sip of margarita or chug beers while partying till sunset.
Weekdays: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Weekends: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
(changes may apply depending on weather condition)
*Boat Trips can be extended depending on weather and sea conditions.
- Everyone must sign a waiver prior to boarding TawHai. The management reserves the right to deny any guest for reasons related to safety and welfare.
- Entrance Fee to the Floating Bar, Food, and Beverages are charged separately.
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed unless accompanied by a consenting adult.
- The management is not liable for any accident onboard the Floating Bar. However, guests can jump overboard at their own risk.
- No bringing of outside food or drinks. No firearms or any illegal weapons is allowed onboard.
- Guests aboard TawHai are free to use our day beds at the deck, but please take good care them. Any damages (minor/major burns/cuts/etc) to the day beds made by guests will incur a PHP20,000.00 fee per day bed.
- Minimum order on reserved and selected area is required. First come, first serve basis.