GOT A QUESTION?
HOT TO GET TO THE RESORT
- Get to Bacolod by air, sea, or land & sea.
– By Air: The city is only 55 mins to and from Manila. Bacolod-Silay Airport is only 20 mins to and from Bacolod downtown.
– By Sea: Bacolod is normally a 20-hour cruise to and from Manila aboard world-class vessels; 55 minutes to and from Iloilo on fast seacrafts. The Banago and BREDCO ports are the vessels entry point.
– By Land and Sea: Travel 18 hrs from Manila to Bacolod by RoRo.
- From Bacolod City, or any point in Negros, you may take a Ceres bus that travels from Bacolod to Cadiz. Ask them to drop you off at Martisan Crossing.
- Upon arriving at Martisan Crossing, there are available motorcycles that can bring you to the Lakawon port.
- Ride a boat from Lakawon port to Lakawon Island. It takes about 15-20 mins.
Get in Touch
We’d love to hear from you. For inquiries, reservations, bookings, and events, we’re all ears.
Contact us by Email
We’d love to hear from you. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Drop By Our Office
You can also drop by our office at V-building, Villa Angela Gate 1, Burgos Extension, barangay Villamonte, Bacolod city.
Mon-Thu: 8am to 6pm
Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 12pm
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- How do I make a reservation?
You can book through our website here, or contact us through our contact numbers listed at the bottom of the website. We require full payment for the reservation.
- How do I avail of your van transfer service?
You may reserve for a slot through our website here, or you may contact us directly so we can arrange your transportation to and from the resort.
- How much is the entrance fee?
Entrance fee is P350 (inclusive of terminal fee and roundtrip regular boat fare. Regular boat trips usually require boats to be filled before sailing. Special boat trips can be requested at an additional fee.)
Note: 4 years old and below are free of charge.
- How much is the entrance fee at Tawhai floating bar?
It’s P285 inclusive of unlimited flat boat ride between the island and TawHai.
- Can we bring food and drinks to the resort?
Yes, but we charge P50/person if you’ll bring your own food and drinks, which also serves as “maintenance fee” to preserve the cleanliness of the island.
- What are the activities that you can do on the island?
There are many things you can do on the island! You can rent water sports gears, such as kayaks, paddleboards, and snorkels. You can also get a massage on the island for the perfect R&R by the beach. Check out all the other activities here.
- Are there available parking spaces there?
Yes. Parking fee for day tour is P75 while for overnight is P100.
- How far is Lakawon from Bacolod?
45mins to 1 hour.
- How long is the boat ride from the port to Lakawon island?
About 15 minutes.