- If notice is received 30 to 15 days prior to arrival date, 30% of the purchase price will be charged.
- If notice is received 14 to 7 days prior to arrival date, 50% of the total package will be charged.
- If notice is recieved 6 to 0 days prior to arrival date, confirmed booking is non-refundable but re-bookable only.
- Due to weather conditions at Lakawon Island Resort, a full refund will be issued to the guest (bad weather condition must be announced by the management).
- Due to weather conditions outside the area of Lakawon, reservation is non-refundable but re-bookable. A re-booking fee of PHP500.00 will be charged.
- Payment refund is by Bank Transfer to the account of the guest or by debiting to the Credit Card of the guest.
- Refunds for credit card payments will be made after complete payment and after the bank declares that there is no irregularity in the transaction.
- “Shortened says” & “No shows” for confirmed booking will not be refunded.
- For group or corporate booking, cancellation can be confirmed with the resort reservations by the authorized representative of the group or by the person who made the reservation.
Lakawon Island Resorts & Spa shall not be held liable for cancellation of bookings and shortened stays because of force majeure or conditions beyond the Resort’s control, which include floods, earthquakes, explosions, fire, civil disobedience, war, labor disputes or delays of third parties. The Resort must be granted a reasonable extension of time to perform obligations or arrangements.
A PHP500 re-booking fee will be charged for overnight accommodation
A PHP250.00 re-booking fee will be charged for day tour accommodation